A short business plan should be around 8-10 pages. Short, succinct, focused and clear. Get real.
Just answer the questions below.
Short Business Plan Template:
- Financial forecasts and model of projections of what your business will do (often called pro-forma analysis) with milestones embedded. Do this first and revise it after having completed the rest of the plan.
- What product or service does your business provide?
- What is your target market?
- What need does the product or service fill?
- What are the barriers to entry in your business?
- What will you get through these barriers to entry?
- What are your competitive advantages?
- Who is on your management team?
- How will you develop a channel for your products?
- What is the timing of funds or money collection?
- What will be your emergency plan(s) in case of negative events (icebergs)?
- Who are the potential customers for your product or service and why will they purchase it from you?
- How will you reach your potential customers?
- What is the projected return on your investment?
- Financial forecasts and model of projections of what your business will do (often called pro-forma analysis) with milestones embedded.
- Where will you get the financial resources to start and develop your business?